Sold by BIOWEB just in America, excluding US and Canada.
To use into US and Canada, please contact Wildlife Acoustics directly.
The most flexible bat bioacoustics monitoring system available.
The song meter SM2BAT+ revolutionizes unattended automatic bat activity recording. Based on ten years of continuous research and refinement, the SM2BAT+ is a critical tool for bat biologists and researchers. The SM2BAT+ is also one of the only commercially available recorders that features a configurable amplifier that allows you to simultaneously record any combination of bats, birds, frogs and marine life.
- Capture high quality recordings with the SM3-Microphone-To-SM2 Adaptor. Use the new SM3-U1 microphone (featuring the Knowles FG microphone element) with your SM2BAT+ and SM2 cables. The SM3-U1 is weatherproof, immune to electromagnetic interference, produces a flatter frequency response than the SMX-US and SMX-UT microphones and has a higher signal-to-noise ratio. That means you will detect and record more bats.
- Turn the SMX-UX and SMX-UT omnidirectional micirophones into highly directional microphones while preserving call quality and minimizing the impact on the microphones' frequency response. The SMX-Horn is easy to install onto either the SMX-US or SMX-UT microphones and remains weatherproof when placed at angles of 45 degrees or less. Record native zero crossing files that can be opened in zero-crossing software–no conversion required.
- Effortlessly program simple or complex recording schedules relative to local sunrise and sunset on your computer or directly on the SM2BAT+.
- Improve storage capacity and extend deployments with SM2BAT+ adaptive triggering and compression.
- Detect bat calls in all directions with the omnidirectional microphone.
- Use any industry-standard bat analysis software.
- Apply automatic noise scrubbing using Wildlife Acoustics' Kaleidoscope software.
- Access your SM2BAT+ remotely with the optional Song Stream Remote Access Module.
The SM2BAT+ does not include a microphone. You can select cabled ultrasonic and acoustic mics, ultrasonic and acoustic hydrophones. Directional microphone horns and system calibrator are available. SD cards, rechargable batteries and power adaptors may be purchased as well. Please look included items within the kits or other required items to add them.
Medidor de Vocalizaciones SM2BAT+, Grabadora
Model ACC12 is our raccoon specific nose cone that allows you to target and catch...
Made to U.S. Weather Bureau specifications. Collects rain in top, funnels it to removable inner...
Intended for shallow or deep waters, these bottles are called “horizontal” because they descend, parallel...