Cuddeback’s X‑Change is a totally new concept in trail cameras. Interchangeable modules allow the camera's to become flash, color, IR or Black Flash. Modules sold separately.
Blue Series trail cameras feature Cuddeback's legendary 1/4 second trigger speed and Super-Fast Recovery Speed - so the camera is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first. The result is that Cuddeback can capture two photos before many cameras can capture one.
And the pictures are incredible 20MP color images when shot in daylight and black-and-white images when shot at night.
On top of the performance, it was added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as Zone Control, separate day or night delays, fully customizable time lapse and many more.
It was also even reinvented the mounting system to make camera deployment easy and versatile. A conventional camera can get banged around while strapping it to a tree. With Cuddeback’s Genius Mount you simply strap (or screw) the mount to the tree and gently slide the camera on and off as needed. Optional Genius Mounts allow panning, tilting and locking.
Includes a color strobe module. 100 foot flash range. Color day and night.
Includes a low glow infrared flash module. 100 foot range. Best quality IR images.
X-Change Black Flash
Includes a no glow flash module. 50 foot range with no visible glow.
- Flash Technology: Color Strobe. Color strobe with 570uF capacitors & 1 inch tube.
- Flash Power: Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to 100 feet.
- Flash Technology: IR with 850nm LEDs. 850nm LEDs provide best image quality and longest range.
- Flash Power: 30 high-power LEDs. 100 feet. Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high-power LEDs instead of cheaper, low-power, commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 100 feet.
X-Change Black Flash
Flash Technology: No glow IR with 940nm LEDs. 940nm LEDs are completely invisible with no red glow.
Flash Power: 30 High Power LEDs. 50+ feet. Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high power LEDs instead of cheaper low power commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 50+ feet.
All X-Change Cameras
- Trigger Speed: 1/4 second. Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera.
- Recovery Speed: 1 to 2 seconds daytime. 20 or more seconds nighttime. The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first. Night images require time for the flash to charge.
- Battery System: AA battery, quantity 8. AA batteries allow the camera to be very small.
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months -- Over 10,000 images. Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors.
- Day Images: Full Color. 5MP or 20MP color images with stunning clarity.
- Night Images: Full color. 5MP or 20MP full color images with no motion blur.
- Image Imprint: Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID. Black bar identification for easy reading.
- Zone Control: Yes (Select wide or narrow). Set the animal detector to wide view or narrow view as required by the situation.
- Time Lapse: 10 seconds to 24 hours. Allows different settings for day and night.
- Camera Delays: 1 second to 60 minutes. Provide versatility for trails, scrapes, food plots and feeders.
- Burst Mode: 1 to 5 images daytime only. Select to trigger multiple images per event.
- Day & Night Modes: Separate day and night. Separate delays, time lapse, images, video, and burst for day and night.
- No Card Mode: Yes. Camera will continue to record images without an SD card.
- Operating Modes: EZ, Advanced & Surveillance. Use EZ mode for simple setup and use. Use Advanced Mode for more control over the camera settings.
- Video Yes: 10, 20, or 30 seconds. Plus you can still get an image when you take video.
- HD-Size Images: Yes (16:9). Select if you prefer wide format images.
- Full-Size Images: Yes (4:3). Select if you prefer full-size images.
- Genius Mount: Yes. Easier to deploy a camera when the mount is separated from the camera. Optional pan, tilt, lock sold separately.
- Conformal Coated Electronics: Yes. Waterproof coating on all electronics provides enhanced protection from humidity and water.
- Warranty Tracker: Yes. No receipt required to validate warranty.
- 5:2:1 Warranty: Yes. 1-year standard warranty. 2 years with online registration. 5-year reduced cost replacement program.
- Approximate Dimensions: 5" H x 3"W x 2.4" D (excludes mounting bracket)
- - Camera (1)
- - Batteries (8)
- - Color Module, IR Module and/or Black Flash Module
- Safe Security Case CuddeSafe for Cuddeback X-Change
Cámaras Cuddeback 20 MP X‑Change
fototrampa, cámara trampa, fototrampeo, cámaras trampa, fototrampas, camera traps, camera trapping, game camera