Our most powerful sonic bird control system uses intermittent distress calls to create a “danger zone” that frightens infesting birds away for good.
- Two high-output amplifiers with specially-designed 20-speaker tower.
- Comes with four different configurations for common bird infestations.
- Customizable settings.
- Weatherproof, NEMA-type box.
- Covers up to 30 acres (12 hectares).
This unit is capable of sound output up to 125 decibels.
HEARING PROTECTION IS RECOMMENDED.
Repels pest birds including crows, ravens, starlings, blackbirds, grackles, woodpeckers, double crested cormorants and more; also deters marine birds such as ring-billed gulls, herring gulls, California gulls, black-headed gulls, glaucous-winged gulls, etc.
Effective coverage up to 30 acres.
Recommended for us in large, remote outdoor areas, especially for multi-acre applications, such as:
- Fish farms.
- Wastewater treatment facilities.
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs.
- Protect property, landscaping, vehicles and other equipment/assets from corrosive bird droppings.
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation.
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. coli.
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys.
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures.
- Prevent bird strikes on airfields- Improve flight safety and avoid costly airplane/equipment damage.
- Decrease bird nuisance.
Model ACC12 is our raccoon specific nose cone that allows you to target and catch...
Made to U.S. Weather Bureau specifications. Collects rain in top, funnels it to removable inner...
Intended for shallow or deep waters, these bottles are called “horizontal” because they descend, parallel...