SHIPPING QUOTE FOR OVERSIZED ITEMS MUST BE REQUESTED
$ 118.60 USD
This product is sold by BIOWEB just in US excluding California and Nebraska due to registration restrictions.
Bird Stop is a food-grade taste aversion liquid that tastes bad to birds and irritates birds’ trigeminal systems (similar to our sense of smell). Ideal to repel birds from airports fields.
Repel pest birds such as geese, ducks, seagulls and other waterbirds, as well as pigeons, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, etc.
Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces, such as:
- Grass and turf
- Corn, fruit crops, oats, sunflowers, etc.
- Trees and other foliage.
- Roofs, walls & siding.
- Statues and structures.
- Bridges and boat docks.
- Non-fishing-bearing bodies of water.
- Reduce damage to crops and increase harvest revenues.
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, fields, ponds, turf etc. from bird damage.
- Protect landscaping and property from corrosive droppings.
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation.
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. coli.
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Download Bird Stop Instructions
Download Bird Stop MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)