$ 4,800.00 USD $ 4,894.90 USD
Due to Bird Stop, this system is sold by BIOWEB just in US excluding California and Nebraska due to registration restrictions.
Reduce the risk of bird strikes, decrease bird damage costs, and increase the safety of passengers and employees!
Implement the Bird-X Airport Bird Control System. This comprehensive wildlife control system is specifically designed to repel birds and other pest animals away from airports and runways. Attack wildlife with three different sound sources!
Your system consists of 4 effective bird control products:
- Mega Blaster PRO: Repel birds for 30 acres
- Critter Blaster PRO: Repel wildlife including deer
- GooseBuster: Rrepel stubborn Canada Geese
- Bird Stop: Repellent spray deters birds
HEARING PROTECTION IS RECOMMENDED.
Repels pest birds including geese, gulls, ducks, vultures, etc.; also deters deer, moose, elk and other pest mammals.
Effective coverage up to 30 acres.
Recommended for use in all types and sizes of airports:
- International / Large commercial.
- General Aviation.
- Prevent bird strikes.
- Improve flight safety and avoid costly airplane/equipment damages.
- Decrease nuisance for pilots, air traffic controllers, other workers and travelers.
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents.
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs.
- Protect property, landscaping, vehicles and other equipment from corrosive droppings.
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures.
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics.
Sistema de Control de Aves para Aeropuerto Bird-X (hasta 12 ha)
$ 59.95 USD $ 250.00 USD
Describing all of Colombia's birds, Steven Hilty and William Brown bring together information on one...
$ 404.65 USD $ 624.10 USD
Intended for shallow or deep waters, these bottles are called “horizontal” because they descend, parallel...
$ 8.95 USD $ 9.95 USD
The original Audubon Bird Call consists of a birchwood roller and a zinc plug. By...
$ 39.99 USD $ 48.95 USD
Repel pest birds with this large, intimidating 3D predator balloon. - The "eyes" are holographic,...