$ 305.00 USD
The advanced Brunton O.S.S. 70M compass improves on the award-winning Eclipse 8099, preserving its robust features while adding a new alignment system for greater precision and reliability.
- Orbital navigation uses a single color and reduces parallax; dual-pivoting mirror enables precise headings and is center-mounted to run with your direction of travel.
- Meridian insert preserves Brunton's patented, tool-free declination system and keeps meridian lines down on the map for easy and precise headings - Magnetized disc is more accurate than conventional needles and settles quickly for fast, accurate bearings.
- Antistatic, liquid-filled dial with jeweled bearing features 1° gradations to ensure accuracy; sighting mirror improves accuracy.
- Ergonomic rubber shoe on bottom grips map surface and is comfortable to hold.
- Declination adjustment scale allows you to account for the difference between magnetic and true north; scale on base is adjustable to your location.
- 3 clinometers measure slope angles for determining snow slope stability and surveying; 2 of the clinometer scales offer 5° increments and 1 offers 1° increments.
- USGS map scale of 1:24,000, Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) and mile scales offer position accuracy.
- Waterproof field reference cards includes navigational, topographical and survival information that store in the compass.
- The Brunton O.S.S. 70M compass includes a built-in magnifier, protective, flip-down cover and lanyard.
|Analog Or Digital||Analog|
|Dimensions||4.1 x 2.5 x 1 inches|
$ 44.99 USD
Designed for fast paced adventure racing where critical navigation data is needed in an instant,...
$ 54.99 USD
Drawing upon our classic 15TDCL, the all new TruArc™ 15 is upgraded with a full...
$ 59.99 USD
Further upgrades to a trusted classic, the TruArc™ 20 is the modified grandchild of the...
$ 34.99 USD
TruArc™ 7 mirrored compasses feature an inclinometer for measuring apparent tree heights and gauging avalanche...